If you are suffering from:
- Back (sciatica) / neck / shoulder / knee / ankle / elbow / wrist pain
- Muscle injuries / strains / sprains / tears
- After surgery e.g. knee/hip replacement, shoulder surgery, postnatal problems
- Sports injuries
A physiotherapist can help to assess and manage your condition without the need to see a GP first. There are three ways to access a physiotherapist
- At Clapham Family Practice you have access to a First Contact Physiotherapy service.
Advanced physiotherapists can provide an expert assessment of your case and go on to offer advice on exercise, referral onto more regular physiotherapy (at Guy’s and St Thomas’/Kings), scanning or referral onto specialists (Orthopaedics etc) -to book an appointment please see below.
- You can also refer yourself for physiotherapy treatment at Guys and St Thomas by clicking here
- The getUBetter app is provided for patients registered at Clapham Family Practice. Please click here to access it directly on your phone or webpage or by clicking the image below
Jonathan Grice (Male) – Based at Grafton Square Surgery (Appointments available on Mondays and Wednesdays)
Nahor Garcia (Male) – Based at Clapham Family Practice (Appointment available on Wednesdays afternoons)
Nimal Selvarajah (Male) – Based at Clapham Family Practice (Appointment available on Fridays)